Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Return of the Blog?

Holy Cow....you mean I'm alive? Yes Indeedy!

Long hiatus I know, and I can't promise that this will be more regular, but a man can try can't he?

So as to not overload your delicate sensibilities, just a quick story.

The wife and I recently went to Mexico on vacation....thank you President Bush for the economic stimulus check...I'm sure Mexico will appreciate it. So we arrive in the Cancun airport and after just a bit of confusion we secure a "Shared Shuttle" to our resort complex. (Ed Note: When they say "Shared Shuttle" they mean exactly that....9 people in a VW EuroVan....YIKES!)

So we get on the road on what turns out to be a 35 minute trek to our hotel, and the driver decides to put in a CD.

"Excellent" I think to myself..."a touch of the local flavor". And then this is what I hear:

Apparent Mexican Folk Hero

That's right....I got Rick Rolled in Mexico.....

Now THAT is the way to start a vacation!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man, Chris! That Jesus statue is too much! Glad you two are back safely! Miss you guys.